Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Promotion/Discount codes for Littlewoods Ireland?

• 18-01-2013 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

Would anyone have any promotion or discount codes for Littlewoods.ie please or know the best place to find them? All I can find are current UK ones or out of date Irish ones.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Shaz4

37a3v for 10 % :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Thanks. I was really hoping for a 20% but am going with that. :)

They seem to be few and far between at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Shaz4

Thanks. I was really hoping for a 20% but am going with that. :)

They seem to be few and far between at the moment.

20% discounts are impossible to get at the mo, they must have put a stop to sending out as many as we are all getting them from these sites.. Have been looking for a 20% discount myself for ages but I finally gave in with the 10%... I ordered a bag from them at Xmas Using the only 20% discount they ever send me out and got a box of sauce pans instead... I was fuming I lost my code over it and argued over the phone with them so much but it was a waste of time.. Worst customer service I have ever known, nothing but problems with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Found this one on another thread in boards - posted yesterday. It doesn't work for me but seems to work for some people.

3AWXT 20% discount code for orders over €50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

Found this one on another thread in boards - posted yesterday. It doesn't work for me but seems to work for some people.

3AWXT 20% discount code for orders over €50

Fair play pal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭irish_bhoy09

any codes going about?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 suecharlie

any discount codes for littlwoods please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Crystal5

Any current discount please, would be much appreciated :)

Advertisement