Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate censorship on boards.ie

Options
  • 18-01-2013 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

I see Corporate censorship is alive and well on boards.ie :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

What nonsense are you ranting on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

martin12 wrote: »

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

Cabaal wrote: »
    What nonsense are you ranting on about?

I wonder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

We're not mind-readers here?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Do enlighten us. I could do with a good laugh.

[modnote]Note to mods: If he knows what we know, quickly remove this topic and pretend it never existed. Ok? Good. Thanks.[/modnote]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭djh2009

martin12 wrote: »

I know what youre on about.........i see those little green men in the curtain patterns too. its scary, isnt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you have an issue with the moderation of this forum PM the other mods here, or else PM myself of Mr Magnolia (the CMods of the Region category) outlining your issue.

If you have an issue with moderation of this site in general - start a thread in Feedback.

This thread topic has nothing to do with Waterford City. Closed.

tHB (CMod)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement