Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD email addresses

Options
  • 18-01-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Is there any facility that would allow me to find the UCD email address of a registered student, assuming I know his or her name of course? :confused:

Ta.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Most of the time the email is their name but if it is a common name it'll be different. There is not outside facility as far as I know, but if you are a registered student and you are contacting someone on the same course, you can get it via Blackboard by going to the shared module > Tools > Send Email

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sanguine Fan

Maldesu wrote: »
    Most of the time the email is their name but if it is a common name it'll be different. There is not outside facility as far as I know, but if you are a registered student and you are contacting someone on the same course, you can get it via Blackboard by going to the shared module > Tools > Send Email

That's great thanks. I did not realise I could find details of my classmates on Blackboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

So long as you share a module you can. Just make sure you don't send the mail to everyone. Select who you want.

Advertisement