Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Local Roof Repair Expert

Options
  • 18-01-2013 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    hadn't really noticed just how much it's been raining today, until I found a big puddle in one of my rooms. As far as I can tell water is making it's way in from the roof somehow, A tile or flashing has come away I guess.

Would anybody be able to recommend someone around the Greystones area that specializes in roof repairs?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pipasawrus

Hi cdiv,

If you pm me I will give you a phone number of a roof fixer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

Try www.roofix.ie

They are local. I found Robert to be very thorough and reasonably priced.

T

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

cdiv wrote: »
    Hi,
    hadn't really noticed just how much it's been raining today, until I found a big puddle in one of my rooms. As far as I can tell water is making it's way in from the roof somehow, A tile or flashing has come away I guess.

Would anybody be able to recommend someone around the Greystones area that specializes in roof repairs?

Thanks in advance!
    never ever take the first guy that calls.get as many quotes as you can from diffrent roofers before you commit to one .

Advertisement