Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For: Animated Blue Screen FX

Options
  • 18-01-2013 6:07pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Howdy,
    Simple question that I never really thought of asking here right in the good ole Anim Forum.

Partial to a LOT of movie making, sometimes even GIFs, animated banners and whatnot - Along the way I always tend to wish I had certain resources for certain movies but sometimes simple google searches are never enough and I tend to make do with plain GIFs instead.

I'd love to get my grubby hands on some proper blue-screen effects, such as:

Weather, mostly rain but wouldn't say no to some snow or other types. Preferably effects that have an almost top-down view but flat front views would be useful too.

I've snooped around many times but a lot of my findings either have poor selection, non-downloadable or give it to you in a way that makes editing them into movies almost impossible with keying (formatting = messed up blue = can't get proper transparencies).

Just curious to see if anyone just so happens to actually know any decent places that may have these resources.

Thanks in advance for any/all help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Howdy,
    Simple question that I never really thought of asking here right in the good ole Anim Forum.

Partial to a LOT of movie making, sometimes even GIFs, animated banners and whatnot - Along the way I always tend to wish I had certain resources for certain movies but sometimes simple google searches are never enough and I tend to make do with plain GIFs instead.

I'd love to get my grubby hands on some proper blue-screen effects, such as:

Weather, mostly rain but wouldn't say no to some snow or other types. Preferably effects that have an almost top-down view but flat front views would be useful too.

I've snooped around many times but a lot of my findings either have poor selection, non-downloadable or give it to you in a way that makes editing them into movies almost impossible with keying (formatting = messed up blue = can't get proper transparencies).

Just curious to see if anyone just so happens to actually know any decent places that may have these resources.

Thanks in advance for any/all help.

I know it's ridiculously late reply to your question. Just haven't been in the animation forum for ages. This site might be good for that type of stuff.

Advertisement