Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mothercare

Options
  • 18-01-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭

How can one contact Mothercare? I ordered something 5 days ago and I am not sure they even sent goods out to be shipped. They did not send me any tracking number and I have trouble finding out on the website how to query the issue. I can't find any email address or telephone number and I can't even get an acknowledgment of a query I tried to post on their "forum"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I've done that. After I posted it takes me to a page requesting contact ID and contact hash and I haven't got a clue what I'm suposed to do with that but I'm certainly not getting any reply to the posted query.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Go to the 'store finder' page and find the one near to you. They have their shop phone numbers listed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Did you order online and if so did you get an email to say your order had been confirmed even just an automatic one with the details of what you ordered?

When I ordered I got an email saying if I'd any queries contact them at this address
    sales@mothercareirl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Did you order online and if so did you get an email to say your order had been confirmed even just an automatic one with the details of what you ordered?

When I ordered I got an email saying if I'd any queries contact them at this address
    sales@mothercareirl.ie
    Yes it was online and confirmation email has the link to the form mentioned in lrevious post. I'll try to send them an email to the address you posted. Thanks for help everyone. I ordered from them before and had no problems but this time I find everything extremely annoying and will contact the credit card company and cancel the whole thing if I don't get a reply on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I don't understand why you don't phone the shops and ask them for the numbers you need. I find people are usually quite helpful.

Advertisement