Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUT

Options
  • 18-01-2013 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Anyone play this? I got the Ghost of Steve Young, must have been from some facebook thing. Didnt know i had him till yesterday. Sweet a decent QB helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I enjoyed building the team with the weekly pack I got from Early Release, but I've never played a game. I feel completely uninterested in playing Madden online aside from leagues with non-dickheads such as our own. I tried it on Madden 12, punters don't exist, nano blitz every play and a 14 year old American kid screaming "Ni**a!" down the mic. No thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

madalig12 wrote: »
    Anyone play this? I got the Ghost of Steve Young, must have been from some facebook thing. Didnt know i had him till yesterday. Sweet a decent QB helps.

Ya I got 2 of them,one rated 93(looks like a sega megadrive player on the picture) and the other 83(who I sold for 5k or something,even though he's worth alot more).
    I'm just playing the offline challenges,building a team is kinda fun.
    Got Dez Byrant recently,the man is an absolutely beast of a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Started it up alright but then started FIFA mut a couple of days after and am hooked on that completely. Madden poor in comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Ya I got 2 of them,one rated 93(looks like a sega megadrive player on the picture) and the other 83(who I sold for 5k or something,even though he's worth alot more).
    I'm just playing the offline challenges,building a team is kinda fun.
    Got Dez Byrant recently,the man is an absolutely beast of a player.
    Yeah the pixel one is the one i got too. way better than who i had. Doing the challaglnges to get packs. If we are on at the same time someday we will have to have a proper game.

Advertisement