Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with photos please?

• 18-01-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭

Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to print the photos from my iPhone at a kiosk. I copy and pasted them onto a USB on the pc. The kiosk said there were no photos on it yet when I checked it at home they are there. Are they in a format the kiosk doesn't read maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

samina wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to print the photos from my iPhone at a kiosk. I copy and pasted them onto a USB on the pc. The kiosk said there were no photos on it yet when I checked it at home they are there. Are they in a format the kiosk doesn't read maybe?

Perhaps the USB stick was formatted as ExFat or for Mac OS X and that's why it didn't show up. You can try reformatting it as Fat32. Just google it if you've any problems. With Mac it's easiest to use Disk Utility. For Windows you can do it by right clicking on the USB stick. Make sure you save the photos somewhere though because reformatting will delete them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

The problem isn't with what you did transferring them. There's no probs with the way you did it.

It must something like what DubDJ suggests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

Thanks I'll try that now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

probably your usb stick is NTFS..none of those kiosks can read NTFS..at least the ones's in Harvey's cant'.

Advertisement