Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3g issues

Options
  • 18-01-2013 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm having issues with the network for the last 10 days, phone is showing 3g signal but Web pages are failing to load, saying there is no data connection, this also happens in other apps on the phone.

I'm wondering if this is an issue with my local mast or a fault with the phone or network in general, it's becoming extremely annoying now havingto tturn off 3g and then back on, it works fine for about 5 mins then I'm back to intermittent service.

I'm based in Ashbourne at the moment if that help , cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

srdb20 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm having issues with the network for the last 10 days, phone is showing 3g signal but Web pages are failing to load, saying there is no data connection, this also happens in other apps on the phone.

I'm wondering if this is an issue with my local mast or a fault with the phone or network in general, it's becoming extremely annoying now havingto tturn off 3g and then back on, it works fine for about 5 mins then I'm back to intermittent service.

I'm based in Ashbourne at the moment if that help , cheers
    Hi srdb20,

Could you advise if you are still having an issue with your data? If you are could you PM your mobile number pin and location I will be able get this investigated for you.

Grainne

Advertisement