Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think I've made a mistake

Options
  • 18-01-2013 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi have eventually got my e cig hubby ordered it for me from a groupon thing its ecigmaster. the refill things are camel and i really dont know what i think of it at all its quiet sweet and cant really fell a hit so to speak .Have I bought the wrong one? Sorry if this is a stupid question

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

What MG strength is it? And how many cigs did you smoke per day?

I tried about 30 different flavours so far. I like about 3 of them. Most of them taste like poison to me.

Those look-a-like cigs you get, wouldn't be as good as a 'proper vaper' IMO. The throat hit would be more significant.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Thaks ollie
    just looked there they dont say:( all they say is medium . I smoke 20 silkcut a day so not off them yet am a bit dissappointed to be honest and the fact its lashing out and my cigarette keeps getting wet doesnt help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I've been with these before and honestly,they're junk.If anything they give a bad name to vaping.From my experience (which isn't much i suppose),is that the closer they look to a cigarette,the worse they perform.This here is probably best i've tried of the e-cig style,but still not as good as others on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

awww thanks I kinda knew Id made a mistake, ah sure ,I'll learn I suppose but its quite confusing I need to read up a bit more me thinks .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

snowbabe wrote: »
    awww thanks I kinda knew Id made a mistake, ah sure ,I'll learn I suppose but its quite confusing I need to read up a bit more me thinks .

The more you read, the more daunting it gets. I couldn't make head nor tale of it at the start.

I just bought the starter pack most here recommended. And it was pretty straight forward once I received it.

20 Silk Cut per day, I reckon you should be on 12mg juice. Vape then as you need. 20 per day is nearly €70 per week (the price of a decent starter pack).

This is what a lot of people here started with. Pretty decent indeed. You get 5 free sample juices too. "boards.ie" is the discount code for 10% off.

By the way a lot of the tobacco flavour juices are just horrible, and most vapers seem to prefer sweet, chocolate, fruit flavours etc. Thousands of juices to try. And sometimes free juices in the swap thread here. Sticky thread at top. I'll be off loading some soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Ollies link is what all vapers should start on.

As I've said a million times before, there should be a sticky at the top of the page that says:
    "What do I buy/I bought this from groupon and it's rubbish/I bought an e-cig from my local newsagent and it's terrible"

And it links them to that Kanger twist kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Also if you are in Dublin there is a 'vape meet' Feb 16th which is basically a bunch of vapers (and people interested in quitting smoking, just new to vaping, experienced vapers) get together so you could try a lot of stuff, learn a lot of stuff there if you're interested. I've been vaping for months now (I use the link Pontiac posted with Kanger Twist kit, however the link pmcmahon posted the AIO kit seems good too) anyways, I've been vaping for months and I'm going to learn a lot and hoping try a lot of other peoples e-cig devices and juices too. It should be fantastic.

Advertisement