Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 23 Captain

• 18-01-2013 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭

Suprised no-one started one of these already, although that may be down to the weather.

I'm going with Walcott(C) RVP(VC)

Gameweek 23 captain 96 votes

Suarez -Norwich Away
    0%
    Tevez - Fulham Away
    16%
    PWEILeNNoXFitzerPDouble Cjam08stiffler123joeKel73CSFnarfsnonsenseslick89Little Bubblescarrig2Walter WhiteRichard HillmanRIALTO1Mr.Prodston 16 votes
    Walcott - Chelsea Away, West Ham Home
    1%
    big_show 1 vote
    RVP - Tottenham Away
    72%
    SickBoymachiavellianmethe whole year inndave13LisapeepTirielroryc[Deleted User]Mr MoonRikandbillymitchellFeederTerrontressEddie EreSideshow Markcallaway92WoollyRedHatInvinciblekeane2097[Deleted User] 70 votes
    Bale - Man Utd Home
    6%
    stephen_kIsMiseLisaPaully DCopper_pipeLostBoy101NN215 6 votes
    Fellaini - Southhampton Away
    1%
    Ice87 1 vote
    Hazard - Arsenal Home
    2%
    Roonboxgowley 2 votes
    Michu - Stoke Home
    0%
    Nolan - QPR Home, Arsenal Away
    0%
    Lambert - Everton Home
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

RVP - Tottenham Away
    RVP!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Theo (C) Suarez (VC)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lazywhole

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Walcott(C) RVP(VC)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Will go Walcott captain and Suarez vc incase of weather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Suarez has a thing with Norwich though.
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/suarez-on-verge-of-lfc-record
    Might be worth a punt? Currently have it on Walcott..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

RVP - Tottenham Away
    walcott Capt sturridge VC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Since I'm in the FSA cup and really need the points: Perch (C), Robson-Kanu (VC)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I've gone with the obvious choice for the last few weeks and done well so I'm going for someone different this week. Aguero at home to Fulham is who I've gone for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Tevez - Fulham Away
    I've gone with the obvious choice for the last few weeks and done well so I'm going for someone different this week.
    I'm not saying Aguero is a bad choice but please explain this crazy logic!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

CSF wrote: »
    I'm not saying Aguero is a bad choice but please explain this crazy logic!!!!!!

The last 3 weeks I went with RVP, Walcott and Mata which got me over 100 points. Most people picked them as well though. This week most people are picking Walcott for his double GW, he seems the obvious choice to pick. So that's why I'm not picking him :p Aguero has gone under the radar this week coming back from injury, 1% vote on FFS poll and not even mentioned in the poll on this. I've a good feeling about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Isn't suarez at home and not away like the poll suggests?

Edit: same for tevez?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

RVP - Tottenham Away
    The last 3 weeks I went with RVP, Walcott and Mata which got me over 100 points. Most people picked them as well though. This week most people are picking Walcott for his double GW, he seems the obvious choice to pick. So that's why I'm not picking him :p Aguero has gone under the radar this week coming back from injury, 1% vote on FFS poll and not even mentioned in the poll on this. I've a good feeling about him.

there's a chance mancini will ease aguero back in with a 20 min run out at the end tho. With walcott playing twice ur already 4 pts behind the people that capt him. This is coming from someone thats bringing in aguero this wk as he is a must have imo. The obvious choice is the right one 9 times out of ten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,349 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Isn't suarez at home and not away like the poll suggests?

Edit: same for tevez?

This, Poll is broken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Bale - Man Utd Home
    Gibbs.

Seriously, he's my only double gameweek player apart from Demel.

I'll probably just go with Van Persie to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭qwabercd

RVP - Tottenham Away

The last 3 weeks i did what you did but opted against the obvious choice once (mata) for a differential. It cost me. Walcott it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Was going to captain Podolski for the slight differential and possible penalties, but the fecker missed training due to being ill. Maybe he got his bratwurst from tesco this week! Can't take any chances so Theo it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Have it on Bale atm but could change to Suarez.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Ice87 wrote: »
    Have it on Bale atm but could change to Suarez.

IDK about Bale bro, last time Man U had no ball winner and they had slow-mo Scholes on the field but this time Cleverley, who is a ball winner kind of in the mold of Park Ji Sung, will be on the pitch, and plus they'll be a lot more ready for him.

That said he's a fantastic player and capable of scoring at will. Just Suarez seems the better option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

Hazard - Arsenal Home
    I've gone for Carzola, good night

RVP - Tottenham Away
    Walcott captain, no brainer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Bale - Man Utd Home
    Don't have Walcott and with Gibbs and Demel being my only DGW players I've decided to go for Van Persie. I was very, very tempted by Michu though and if I had woke up in time probably would have changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

tempted by cazorla but went for the safer bet of walcott.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

jolim24601 wrote: »
    IDK about Bale bro, last time Man U had no ball winner and they had slow-mo Scholes on the field but this time Cleverley, who is a ball winner kind of in the mold of Park Ji Sung, will be on the pitch, and plus they'll be a lot more ready for him.

That said he's a fantastic player and capable of scoring at will. Just Suarez seems the better option?

Thank you sir. You persuaded me in the end.

I still think Bale could run riot though.

Advertisement