Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gentle Facial Scrub/Exfoliater?

• 18-01-2013 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey girls, Can you recommend me a good one?

I religiously used St. Ives Apricot Gentle Scub, but they have rebranded it and totally changed the product. I hate it now, it leaves my sensitive skin looking vile... and it used to be amazing :(

Anyone tried the MAC Volcanic Scrub, the black one?

Any others that are amazing?

I personally like little grains in my scrub, I know some people with sensitive skin hate that. Mine is also dry and flaky so I need the little grains!

Gimme your favs :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I've started using muslin cloths to remove cleanser everyday and I find them to give gentle exfoliation. Not a product as such but still good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Bicarb of soda is very good for sensitive skin - put about a teaspoon (if even!) into your regular facial cleanser twice a week, give your face a gentle scrub and leave for about 2/3 minutes then rinse off. Works a treat (and super cheap!). It would be a bit harsh if you used it every day though so only a few times per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭NYCityBabe

Thanks girls! Two ideas I would never have thought of and also cheap :)

Will definately be trying!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I like Clean & Clear's Everyday Scrub. It's not too harsh as it's for regular use, but is still grainy for a good scrub!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I think it's called Face Polish or something by Benefit - it's very gentle though the beads are very small and doesn't give a good scrub like the St Ives (which I adore!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

Twee. wrote: »
    I like Clean & Clear's Everyday Scrub. It's not too harsh as it's for regular use, but is still grainy for a good scrub!

I second this!! I use this every day and find that if I run out and take a couple of days to replace I end up breaking out...highly recommend it and my sister uses it as well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I personally love this one from Boots. Its really cheap and i love the smell. It has the right amount of scrubbing beads in it too.

221316.jpg

Advertisement