Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband

Options
  • 19-01-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I recently took out a contract for unlimited allowance broadband with Eircom, but on my online account it says i only have 10GB allowance...I contacted Eircom via Twitter about this matter and they said i do not have an unlimited allowance, but they don't charge anything at the minute for going over the 10GB, has this happened I will be charged a fortune for exceeding the limit??
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Megan1993 wrote: »
    Hi, I recently took out a contract for unlimited allowance broadband with Eircom, but on my online account it says i only have 10GB allowance...I contacted Eircom via Twitter about this matter and they said i do not have an unlimited allowance, but they don't charge anything at the minute for going over the 10GB, has this happened I will be charged a fortune for exceeding the limit??
    Thanks

You likely be fine. Eircom tend to ignore this especially if it doesn't have frequently like every month.

I probably go over the limit about six months out of the year, and i have never once been contacted or billed by Eircom.

Advertisement