Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shows, Fairs and craft shows

Options
  • 19-01-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone, I have recently started a business and was wondering where I would get a list of events that are happening in Donegal Leitrim Derry area. Anything like craft fairs shows or wedding fairs. Have tried to get there lists but no joy.
    All information would really help me.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

try the wedding fairs in the hotels. Also give Glenveagh park visitor centre a try. They are always looking for exhibitors when the season starts. The tourist information offices are a good place to advertise, also Derry & Knock airports. Knock have recently revised their airport shop setup to include more local crafts. Try the Roundabout gallery in Coloony, Sligo, and the Letterkenny craft shop on the Port Road. If I think of any more I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

There are 'craft' fairs held every so often in Radisson Hotel in Letterkenny, if you give them a call prob be able to tell you the frequency and when the next one is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Livetodreamflp

Thanks guys for the suggestion. Willing to try all. Have a few booked now. Cheers.

Advertisement