Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone up for a puck/kick around?

Options
  • 19-01-2013 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

Have been in Sydney since before Christmas and settling in well. I brought over two hurleys and a few sliotars with me for pucking around and just wondering if there's anyone around Sydney interested in a puck/kick around?

I know some will say to just join one of the GAA clubs but without sounding lazy or anything, I just wouldn't really have the commitment to train a few nights a week and then a match at the weekend etc. so just looking for a few lads to puck a sliotar around with and meet new people! Or alternatively, kicking around a ball. Don't mind where tbh, am based in Edgecliff and there's a nice big park (Rushcutters Bay) across the road but anywhere would do.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Cheers,
    N2O

Advertisement