Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants

Options
  • 19-01-2013 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

I have to bring my husband to a nice Restaurant for his Birthday, Any one Know of a nice reasonable priced one in the areas between Blackrock too bray :)

21/25

Comments

What kind of food does he like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

if he likes fish, caviston's is great in glasthule. More mainstream but very decent for a nice lunch (nott sure i'd go there for dinner) is weafer and cooper also in glasthule.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭The_Wrecker

Purple ocean at the ferry terminal do a €55 couples special.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Beaufield Mews in Stillorgan; good food, plenty of free parking and very nice staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

uch wrote: »
    I have to bring my husband to a nice Restaurant for his Birthday, Any one Know of a nice reasonable priced one in the areas between Blackrock too bray :)

I love Benito's in Dalkey. Not the best, but good value, good service and a very good atmosphere.

Tribes in Glasthule is very good, but pricier as is Hartley's at Dun Laoghaire station.

It all depends on what type of food you are after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Always have a good night in ragazzis or benitos in Dalkey.

The box tree in step aside is also good

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Lovetochill

I love Benito's in Dalkey. Not the best, but good value, good service and a very good atmosphere.

Tribes in Glasthule is very good, nut pricier as is Hartley's at Dun Laoghaire station.

It all depends on what type of food you are after.

Benito and Tribes are my favourite restaurants too in the area. Service and food are great.

Fratton Fred, your location makes me laugh...funny. Are you sure you are not from East London...haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

A week ago, I would have recommended Alexis in Dun Laoghaire which was not only brilliant value with imaginative food but got great reviews. Unfortunately, it's had to close. Weafer & Cooper in Glasthule is good (and a little different for Dublin). The Box Tree in Stepaside is also very good if you fancy heading for the hills (it's not really that far).

Advertisement