Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BASS player and DRUMMER needed for original DUBLIN Hard Rock band

Options
  • 19-01-2013 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

We are a hard rock band in our early - mid 20's looking for a bass player and a drummer with a view to writing and gigging original material. This may consist of playing covers in pubs for a small bit first just to gel on stage while we're working on original material.

Our mutual influences include(but are not limited too :P):

Guns N Roses(and anything Slash related), Metallica, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Thin Lizzy, Alice In Chains, The Answer, Audioslave, Led Zeppelin, Alter Bridge, Ac/Dc, Black Stone Cherry

As a vocalist I would say my voice has been influenced mostly by: Myles Kennedy, Chris Cornell, Jeff Buckley and Cormac Neeson

The music we intend on making will be rooted in hard rock but influenced also by our interests in metal etc

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please message me :D cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Do you have any samples? Im a drummer and might be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Stacked_Actor

Do you have any samples? Im a drummer and might be interested

We have no samples at the moment as we are a new band, would you be interested in coming along to a jam session and trying out?

BUMP!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭goblin59

where do you practise? I'v been meaning to start playing more bass, Have all my own gear, 6 string bass,
    Mesa boogie 600watt bass amp and cab, plus an ampless guitar/bass set up.

Iv no car though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

goblin59 wrote: »
    where do you practise? I'v been meaning to start playing more bass, Have all my own gear, 6 string bass,
    Mesa boogie 600watt bass amp and cab, plus an ampless guitar/bass set up.

Iv no car though.

we've no cars either don't worry. We'll be practicing in or around dublin city center.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭goblin59

Deadly, I'll have to get my bass down from fermanagh now then.

Nay bother. PM me or stacked actor who started the thread for more info :)

bump

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 fluffybyrne

Use find a drummer yet??

Bump.

bump

Advertisement