Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction in AH

Options
  • 19-01-2013 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭

I received an infraction in AH for this post.
    I queried the reason with the Mod, who told me that there is 'no need to say you reported the post on the thread'.

While this may be unnecessary, I don't think its uncivil. The infraction was unwarranted imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi dvpower

I'll look into this and get back to you.

Thanks

Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi dvpower,

Sorry about the delay. It was only a warning you got and not an infraction. There are plenty of on thread warnings on that thread and I don't feel another was too harsh. In fact the next step from an on thread warning is an infraction or thread ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Hi dvpower,

Sorry about the delay. It was only a warning you got and not an infraction. There are plenty of on thread warnings on that thread and I don't feel another was too harsh. In fact the next step from an on thread warning is an infraction or thread ban.

We'll agree to disagree on this so - you can close this or mark it as resolved.

On a side note - warnings appear in user profiles under an 'Infractions' tab, so the distinction, so far as there is one, isn't clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Resolved:

On your side note: that's the way vBulletin categorises them, unfortunately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement