Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transport for a sick greyhound

• 19-01-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭

hi all,

am looking for someone who could pick up a greyhound in portlaoise pound on monday and bring him to wexford. Fuel and doglicense will be paid for.Please pm me if you can help.This dog will be killed if we can't move him.:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

doubter wrote: »
    hi all,

am looking for someone who could pick up a greyhound in portlaoise pound on monday and bring him to wexford. Fuel and doglicense will be paid for.Please pm me if you can help.This dog will be killed if we can't move him.:(

OP
    Have you contacted the Dog Rescues and asked them to put the word out? Or posted an appeal on their Facebook pages?

What's wrong with him/her? Why is it in a pound and not at a Vet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

What's wrong with him/her? Why is it in a pound and not at a Vet?

He's a surrender - h is going to rescue if we can find transport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    OP
    Have you contacted the Dog Rescues and asked them to put the word out? Or posted an appeal on their Facebook pages?

Hi,
    I'm running a transport agency that moves dogs from pounds to rescue.This boy has been surrendered with a wounded leg and has a rescue space but he needs to be brought there. The rescue will pay for the fuel, but they don't have transporters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

doubter wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm running a transport agency that moves dogs from pounds to rescue.This boy has been surrendered with a wounded leg and has a rescue space but he needs to be brought there. The rescue will pay for the fuel, but they don't have transporters

I have seen a lot of successful appeals posted on FB so just wondered if you or the Rescue had tried that?

You are doing great work!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement