Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW23 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

91 before hopefully baps for Walcott, but maybe not! Even so my highest score of the season and bringing me right up fighting for top spot in all of my private leagues, delighted with how this gameweek went :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

93 pre bonus. Delighted with that. Woould have loved to have broken 100, but can't see Theo getting all 3 bps!

I'm on 94. My best week this season. Delighted with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I'm actually more annoyed at the ball boy than if I go out of the Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

A fairly paltry 73 for me, all considering. still not a terrible score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

roryc wrote: »
    I'm actually more annoyed at the ball boy than if I go out of the Cup.
    And is the ball boys antics somehow linked to your bad luck as well by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

86 before bp's, good lads Theo & Pod.

Apparently Torres tried to kick the ball boy too but he missed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Just a query. How will the next round work? Is it winner game 1 vs game 2 as in Joe's table or is it a free draw again and if so will the draw be televised :-)

Random draw. Chris Kamara isn't available, so i'll be doing it myself, with a decent size hat, and possibly a glass of whiskey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

90 pre baps, surely Walcott will get at least 2 and maybe Santi to sneak one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Who cares about this whole fsa cup, anyway???

I'm out by 8-10 points. He had Podolski and Santi Cazorla, so i had no chance... Good luck everyone.

• Advertisement

Pod will get all three, I imagine Giroud will get 2. Hopefully Walcott gets 1.

Futureguy gets the predictions off a poster on FFS and they're usually pretty accurate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

87 prebonus. Had Podolski lined up for the double until his decking Facebook sick note. Good score and delighted that there were no cleanies.

Expect to drop overall but will rocket in my money leagues.

Bap chap: pod 3 ground 3 Walcott 1

87 pre-bonus, very happy with the return this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭redarmy

98 pre bonus.. hopefully Giroud or walcott bp,s to get to 100 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

pod 3 giroud 3 theo 1

According to Bap Chap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pod will get all three, I imagine Giroud will get 2. Hopefully Walcott gets 1.

Futureguy gets the predictions off a poster on FFS and they're usually pretty accurate.

BAP Chap on FFScout is predicting Podolski and Giroud 3, Walcott 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

68 points, 14 on the bench, and hopefully a BP for captain Walcott. Not a bad weeks work.

OK MM, based on myself and CSF drawing, who goes out? If it's goals conceded I might actually scrape it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

99 pre bonus. Will well cross the 100 mark now. Should see me through the cup too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Lads assuming Theo gets 1 BP (which is likely) I'm gonna go out of the cup on the basis that I conceded 13 goals this week and my opponent conceded 12. Sometimes I really hate this game, like really hate it

• Advertisement

I'd say tough luck but apparently luck doesn't exist so I guess you must have made a critical error in your team somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

102 pts, hopefully bp for Walcott, surely 1 or 2. Think Podolski will get the 3.

Best ever GW total for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Leave out the Hazard puns lads, the Southampton thing the other day was embarassing:o
    really dangerous play from hazard im sure he got an icy reception back in the dressing room. Hopefully its not lights out on his chelsea career

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Automatic subs done, BPs shouldnt be long...

FutureGuy wrote: »
    87 prebonus. Had Podolski lined up for the double until his decking Facebook sick note. Good score and delighted that there were no cleanies.

Expect to drop overall but will rocket in my money leagues.

Bap chap: pod 3 ground 3 Walcott 1
    77 prebonus. Had podolski lined up for the double until Lemlin and his podolski 60 min stat.

Best advice I could give is to stick Lemlin on ignore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just checked - 81(-4) before bonus for c Walcott... Not too bad, but this is very average since Walcott(c) scored 34 himself...
    Fsa cup opponent had 100 before bonus, with Walcott/Podolski/Santi Cazorlla trio - had no chance to be a threat.

Best advice I could give is to stick Lemlin on ignore
    ha ha Im not getting involved in this lovers tiff we all know theres mutual respect between the two of yous through gritted teeth. Two good posters whose opinions I look out for. In fairness if I had of got pod in he would have been my transfer out this week for Aguero. Now I have Aguero and can look to sort my defence out with this weeks transfer. The extra 17 pts would have been nice though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

you must hate this game most weeks if 81 is ever average.

• Advertisement

For a decent player this week 81 is below average. I scored 80 and would consider it yet another below average week. 90 is a good score this week. 100 is very good.
    ha ha Im not getting involved in this lovers tiff we all know theres mutual respect between the two of yous through gritted teeth.

Lovers tiff my arse, he's on ignore for a reason.

Advertisement