Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance Deals?

Options
  • 19-01-2013 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

My health insurance is up for renewal at the end of the month and I'm on the lookout for a good deal...if there're any going!

Looking for semi-private room in a private hospital or a private room in a public hospital. Don't mind excess, outpatient cover a bonus.

Currently paying €55 p/m for this kind of deal with Laya.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

http://www.hia.ie/

Have you tried this comparison site I recently changed plans & found this site useful to compare plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Issac

amber2 wrote: »
    http://www.hia.ie/

Have you tried this comparison site I recently changed plans & found this site useful to compare plans.

I have tried it yes and it seems that the plan I'm on is best for me but I was wondering of there were any special offers on the go. I have seen them spoken about on here every now and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Check out layas corporate policies with 1€ excess

Check out layas corporate policies with 1€ excess

Thanks for the suggestion - the plans look good but are quite expensive. Think I'll end up staying on the plan I'm on at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Check out glohealth, the new boys in the market. They don't show up on hia comparison site yet for some reason

• Advertisement

Just checked it there, thanks. Nothing seems to beat Lays's Company Care, for my needs so I'll just stick with the devil I know!

Advertisement