Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome Cabaal to the team!

Options
  • 19-01-2013 6:06pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Put your virtual hands together please and welcome our newest member to the Waterford Forum Mod team... Cabaal... :)

He replaces takola who has gone onto bigger and better things and who will be missed dearly on the team :'(

So while its goodbye to takola.. its hello good sir to Cabaal!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

No, it's a conspiracy don't ya know! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Good appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

as long as she moderates kk forum and keep well aired opinions to herselff about waterord decisions i think herself and phil roche will get on great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Congrats! Definitely seems like a good appointment to me :).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Welcome to the team indeed,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Congrats Cabaal, best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Great, best of luck!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Now that I'm mod of Waterford forum I plan on gradually merging parts of the forum with the Kilkenny forum, once the merger is complete we'll call the new forum Watkenny and the charter will include no further discussions of the previous two county's. :pac:

Of course the mergers won't stop there, as I also mod Broadband forum the Watkenny forum will also eventually be merged with that too, .......eventually boards.ie will just have one forum!

ahem..., anyway, thanks lads for the welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Why stop there? I reckon a forum discussing Watkenny made voice over IP windows based software err.... In the garden is exactly what we need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Can we have a Ferrybank forum? For those residents who dont want to be part of either county!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Congrats cabaal

Can we have a Ferrybank forum? For those residents who dont want to be part of either county!

Passport to Pimlico springs to mind. ;)

Advertisement