Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 24 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'll keep an eye on Aguero but I'd prefer not to transfer out Suarez which I'd have to do to get Aguero.

my exact dilemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Will be playing my wildcard after 7.30 this evening. Have 1 free transfer and 5.2 to spend on a defender this gameweek. Who do ye think would be the best bet for the gameweek?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

You could consider Anichebe instead of Pog. Seems likely to get a start this week. Same price.

Well whoever it is will be on my bench anyway so kinds makes no difference. Might get him in though. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Steel Dog wrote: »
    Will be playing my wildcard after 7.30 this evening. Have 1 free transfer and 5.2 to spend on a defender this gameweek. Who do ye think would be the best bet for the gameweek?
    Dawson or a sunderland defender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SlickRic wrote: »

my exact dilemma.

I'm justifying it by the fact that Suarez is in too good a form to transfer out. Plus I'd lose a good bit as I have him months now.

I tipped Aguero to be top scorer per season but he's had a stop start season with injuries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Mmmmm i dunno what to do ha

Gibbs Michu and Walcott or Bassong Mata and Walcott ?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Mmmmm i dunno what to do ha

Gibbs Michu and Walcott or Bassong Mata and Walcott ?????

There seems to be a big price difference there, is Walcott supposed to be on both lists?

Definitely the one with Mata but you could do better than Bassong for the money IMO.

There seems to be a big price difference there, is Walcott supposed to be on both lists?

Definitely the one with Mata but you could do better than Bassong for the money IMO.

This is my team at the moment so.......

Jaaskelainen / Begovic

Gibbs Baines Evra / Clyne Demel

Michu Fellaini Walcott / Kacaniklic Guthrie

Ba Lambert Van Persie

1 free transfer and 1.5 in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Anyone??
    Right im really unsure of what to do with my transfer this week...

Heres my team right now:

captureyg.jpg

My idea was to change Jussi for de Gea but i still feel Utd are fairly leaky at the back! I could always upgrade Demel for a better defender i guess but he is cheap and serves a purpose i just think doubling up on West Ham defense is killing me as they aren't as tight at the back as they were at the beginning of the season!

All opinions welcome

Anyone??
    Wouldnt bother with De gea Begovic or Mignolet could be better options.

What kinda defense you looking at having very cheap overall or maybe one big name with cheap players around that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Anyone??

save your transfer for next week.

Wouldnt bother with De gea Begovic or Mignolet could be better options.

What kinda defense you looking at having very cheap overall or maybe one big name with cheap players around that?

Was just looking to either bring in Zabeleta or someone similar for either Demel or Mariappa but getting rid of Jussi is a priority at the moment! (wait and see he will prob get a CS this week:rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

Was just looking to either bring in Zabeleta or someone similar for either Demel or Mariappa but getting rid of Jussi is a priority at the moment! (wait and see he will prob get a CS this week:rolleyes:)

If Jussi is your priority then I'd definitely look to Begovic or Mignolet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is Ba going to start ?

Is Ba going to start ?
    According to fantasy football scout he will thats all i know :pac:

Trying figure out this situation out of the three of Michu Walcott and Mata which two should i have?? Would also mean i would have to swap out gibbs for a defender around the 5 mill mark.

John83 wrote: »
    If Jussi is your priority then I'd definitely look to Begovic or Mignolet.

Yeah maybe Mignolet is worth a punt! Stoke don't seem as tight as they were and Jussi to Mignolet wont cost me anything either! Cheers

So anyone any ideas on my situation with Walcott Michu and Mata ?? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Stroke of luck for me, brought Turnbull in for the DGW only to be disappointed, but Reading away is hardly a bad game to have him in for now with Cech injured.

I have all 3 and Fellaini i'll assume you have Bale? I'd say going by current form Mata and Walcott but Michu is in my team for the long haul, i dropped him once already and it came back to bite me ha

I have all 3 and Fellaini i'll assume you have Bale? I'd say going by current form Mata and Walcott but Michu is in my team for the long haul, i dropped him once already and it came back to bite me ha
    This is my team.

Jaaskelainen / Begovic

Ba Lambert Van Persie

• Advertisement

This is my team.

Jaaskelainen / Begovic

Ba Lambert Van Persie

Too much invested in defense IMO! Id choose 1 of Baines/Evra and bring in another cheaper option which would give you some funds to strengthen other areas! What formation do you play? Id want another big midfielder in my team over a defender! you could also downgrade Jaaskelainin for a cheaper 4mil keeper which would free up funds too?

Too much invested in defense IMO! Id choose 1 of Baines/Evra and bring in another cheaper option which would give you some funds to strengthen other areas! What formation do you play? Id want another big midfielder in my team over a defender! you could also downgrade Jaaskelainin for a cheaper 4mil keeper which would free up funds too?

Evra and baines together have got me alot of points this season so i dunno what to do with one of them ha. I tend to switch the formation around depending on who is playing who etc. I normally always go with 3 up top though and 3 in midfield.

Evra and baines together have got me alot of points this season so i dunno what to do with one of them ha. I tend to switch the formation around depending on who is playing who etc. I normally always go with 3 up top though and 3 in midfield.

Ah well if you are only playing 3 in midfield then i suppose its different! I always play 3 - 4 - 3 so 4 big mids is a must! There's also good value in alot of the cheaper defenders too which means i can have a very solid front 7 each week with the extra cash!

Ah well if you are only playing 3 in midfield then i suppose its different! I always play 3 - 4 - 3 so 4 big mids is a must! There's also good value in alot of the cheaper defenders too which means i can have a very solid front 7 each week with the extra cash!

My midfield at the minute is Michu Felliani and Walcott. I have been switching Mata and Walcott in and out last while. But i was thinking i could take Michu out and bring in Mata have Mata Felliani and Walcott and then a defender for 5.2 ?? Either that or switch Walcott instead of Michu for Mata and have 6.5 to spend on a defender ??

See my issue :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

Still not sure what to do tonight.
    Earlier I thought about transferring out Suarez and Ba and bring in Giroud and Aguero, if Aguero starts.
    Good idea or bad? I have 2 FT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

G1032 wrote: »
    Still not sure what to do tonight.
    Earlier I thought about transferring out Suarez and Ba and bring in Giroud and Aguero, if Aguero starts.
    Good idea or bad? I have 2 FT

This guy is rattled:confused:, doesn't know what to do to outwit swiper the fox:cool:, you might as well just go to bed and forget about it till thursday:pac:

Speaking personally, I have all three but from the three I'd drop Michu. Walcott and Mata are essential IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

This guy is rattled:confused:, doesn't know what to do to outwit swiper the fox:cool:, you might as well just go to bed and forget about it till thursday:pac:
    Ha!! I was waiting for it.
    But I really haven't a clue what to do. Still might do nothing but I reckon if Aguero starts I'll go ahead with the double transfer.
    Good luck by the way. May the best man win!!

Lemlin wrote: »
    Speaking personally, I have all three but from the three I'd drop Michu. Walcott and Mata are essential IMO.

I guess its Michu who gets the chop so. Also taking into consideration hes missing a gameweek in next few weeks. Sooooo a defender for 5.2?? I was gonna go with Bassong but Norwich have been shaky of late.

• Advertisement

I guess its Michu who gets the chop so. Also taking into consideration hes missing a gameweek in next few weeks. Sooooo a defender for 5.2?? I was gonna go with Bassong but Norwich have been shaky of late.

Cameron off Stoke.

Advertisement