Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wingnuts Weekly Concoction

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

jamie72 wrote: »
    Is this a new thing? Will the juices by permanent, or is it a new, once off, every week?

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1840.htm

each one lasts a week, I imagine if its a phenomenal juice it'll become permanent

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I agree with DB. The other issue is if it is a phenomenal juice and it' doesn't become permanent .. it could be like meeting the love of your life for one week then having her disappear forever. Is it better to have vaped and to have lost than to not have vaped at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

illicit007 wrote: »
    I agree with DB. The other issue is if it is a phenomenal juice and it' doesn't become permanent .. it could be like meeting the love of your life for one week then having her disappear forever. Is it better to have vaped and to have lost than to not have vaped at all?

I have had that issue with Wingnuts Rudolph's Sparkle Juice :( Its gone.....
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Has anyone tried the sweetness juice yet? I'd love a review.

Advertisement