Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Football Tips Thread IV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

inforfun wrote: »
    The utrecht over 1,5 one dropped that much?

Utrecht +1.5 goals 10/11 on PP .. no team goals market on 365

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

The utrecht over 1,5 one dropped that much?

No, Sorry that's for Las's under's bet. 10/11 in from evens for your tip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Utrecht +1.5 goals 10/11 on PP .. no team goals market on 365
    i think there is utreact over 1.5 is 4/5 on 365

rossit wrote: »
    i think there is utreact over 1.5 is 4/5 on 365

Apologies.... correct and right .. drifted to evens now for those interested ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Followed ye with both games. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Heerenveen - Utrecht
    Pick: Utrecht over 1,5
    Odds: @2
    Bookie: Bet365

Based on:
    Heerenveen missing for sure defender kums while Kruiswijk, another defender is doubtful
    More important though, they will be without Djuricic who broke a rib and has played his last match for Heerenveen.
    He is off to Benfica in order to lose everything in injury time
    Utrecht is missing a few but those have been missing for quite a while now so will not be missed much.

H2H this season
    Utrecht won both home and away, 3-1 and 4-2

Utrecht finished with 21 points more than Heerenveen this season which has been a bit of a all or nothing season for Heerenveen. Basically only played well against the top 4.

Will do this bet together with GA Eagles to score over 1,5 and Twente to score over 1,5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Heerenveen - Utrecht

Based on:
    Heerenveen missing for sure defender kums while Kruiswijk, another defender is doubtful
    More important though, they will be without Djuricic who broke a rib and has played his last match for Heerenveen.
    Utrecht is missing a few but those have been missing for quite a while now so will not be missed much.

H2H this season

Utrecht finished with 21 points more than Heerenveen this season which has been a bit of a all or nothing season for Heerenveen. Basically only played well against the top 4.

Will do this bet together with GA Eagles to score over 1,5 and Twente to score over 1,5

Is it two legs?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

Is it two legs?

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Heerenveen - Utrecht

Based on:

H2H this season

Going with one of your bets from yesterday maybe

What you think of most goals in the second half, looks like around 70% of Heerenveen and 65% of Utrechts goals are in the secnd half...

11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Zimbru vs Sheriff @ 1.78

Sheriff will win the league if they win or draw tonight. It's a derby and it's also the 66th anniversary of Zimbru today, and I read that Zimbru will do their best to make sure their rivals don't win the league at their home stadium for such a special day for the club... but Sheriff have the best defensive record in the league. So everything points to an underish game imo. Also, 9 of the last 10 games between these two teams have gone under 2.5.

FT 0-2 :D

• Advertisement

P.Walnuts wrote: »

What you think of most goals in the second half, looks like around 70% of Heerenveen and 65% of Utrechts goals are in the secnd half...

11/10
    Wouldnt surprise me if that happens.
    From memory,especially when at home Heerenveen scores a lot in the 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

LD i see Victor Valdes of to Monaco

Heerenveen - Utrecht

Based on:

H2H this season

3x 1-0
    :confused:

P.Walnuts wrote: »

11/10

Didn't go with it in the end, went with Utrecht DNB , same price so no harm either way!

magherakid wrote: »
    LD i see Victor Valdes of to Monaco

:eek: didn't know about Valdes, but Falcao to Monaco is almost a done deal! Tevez is in talks with Monaco too. It's gonna be funny this star studded team play in an empty stadium as Monaco have no fans...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭DominicKid

Cork City Match Betting 8/13
    Real Madrid To Win. Under 11 Corners. Under 70 Booking Points. 11/2
    Derry City To Win Either Half 4/6.
    Monaco 1/2 Match Betting
    113.25/5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

DominicKid wrote: »
    Cork City Match Betting 8/13
    Real Madrid To Win. Under 11 Corners. Under 70 Booking Points.
    Derry City To Win Either Half 4/6.
    Treble at 87/5.

What price is that Real one you listed?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Man on Fire

Monaco (1/2) & Real Madrid (8/13) double for me today 25stake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

:eek: didn't know about Valdes, but Falcao to Monaco is almost a done deal! Tevez is in talks with Monaco too. It's gonna be funny this star studded team play in an empty stadium as Monaco have no fans...

They will have fans if they get in all these superstars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Where have Monaco got the money from?

• Advertisement

Where have Monaco got the money from?

Dmitry Rybolovlev another Abramovich by the looks of it, sorry having read the wiki piece this comparison isn't correct ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Rybolovlev

Yep, Rybolovlev took over the club last year, he already wanted to sign a few stars like Beckham and Lampard this season but they weren't interested in playing in Ligue 2. Monaco have a big advantage over all the other clubs as Monaco is a tax heaven.
    The problem is they have very few fans as the country is full of foreigners, millionaires and old people.

.........the problem is they have very few fans as the country is full of foreigners, millionaires and old people.

Ken Bates ticks all 3 boxes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

MyPa to win @ 2.00

Five games played for Lahti, and they have only scored 2 (and conceded 4). MyPa are doing much better, as with six games into the season they have scored 8 (conceded 5)

MyPa's Home form is LWW, whereas Lahti are LLD Away

MyPa's last game was a 4-0 Away thrashing of Mariehamn - who were having an okay season up to that point

For this game last season MyPA beat Lahti 3 - 1 (and neither team have changed their squads drastically for 2013).

Hopefully MyPa will push ahead with the good start to the season they had and win here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

tinodz wrote: »
    MyPa to win @ 2.00

Five games played for Lahti, and they have only scored 2 (and conceded 4). MyPa are doing much better, as with six games into the season they have scored 8 (conceded 5)

MyPa's last game was a 4-0 Away thrashing of Mariehamn - who were having an okay season up to that point

For this game last season MyPA beat Lahti 3 - 1 (and neither team have changed their squads drastically for 2013).

Hopefully MyPa will push ahead with the good start to the season they had and win here.

So Mypa have only scored 4 goals in the other 5 games then? How confident are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Odds on Ronaldo to Chelsea is now odds on. Does it take much cash to move these markets?

Odds on Ronaldo to Chelsea is now odds on. Does it take much cash to move these markets?

he wont go to chelsea (imho)

he wont go to chelsea (imho)

I think the same, was just wondering if it takes much for the odds to shorten in these markets, seems bizarre that they would drop from 4/1 to 10/11 in less than 2 hours. Perhaps it's just internet rumours!

I think the same, was just wondering if it takes much for the odds to shorten in these markets, seems bizarre that they would drop from 4/1 to 10/11 in less than 2 hours. Perhaps it's just internet rumours!

Him and Mourhino will be there together 1st July

• Advertisement

ronaldo wouldnt do that to his dad (fergie)

Would be near dead-cert league winners if that's the case!

Would be near dead-cert league winners if that's the case!

Wouldn't be near dead cert imo.

Would be guaranteed.

Scary combination hope it doesnt happen but I've fairly good friends in London who are piling onto Chelsea at the moment for next season

So Mypa have only scored 4 goals in the other 5 games then? How confident are you?

I have checked out a few of the Finland games this season - but this is my first bet on he League this season. MyPa definitely seem like one of the better teams this season (at this point) based on what I watched.

In the other games they won, they still had a lot of possession and shots on target. However, in their last game (the 0-4), they took advantage of their chances much more clinically - basically half of all their attacks resulted in goals.

I am never 100% confident in a win - as that is flat out lying when it comes to gambling. I am however confident that MyPa should have the better chances in the game, and I hope they get their goals when the chances come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I have checked out a few of the Finland games this season - but this is my first bet on he League this season. MyPa definitely seem like one of the better teams this season (at this point) based on what I watched.

In the other games they won, they still had a lot of possession and shots on target. However, in their last game (the 0-4), they took advantage of their chances much more clinically - basically half of all their attacks resulted in goals.

I am never 100% confident in a win - as that is flat out lying when it comes to gambling. I am however confident that MyPa should have the better chances in the game, and I hope they get their goals when the chances come.

Their home form isn't great, LWWLD F4 A4. But to be fair the other team don't look great away from home. Its a hard one to call so early in the season but it looks like a draw or MyPa.

Thanks for the reply man. Decent synopsis there. On further examination I think your right on Mypa, but its just a question of if they take their chances when they come. Exactly as you said!

• Advertisement

BATE Borisov (vs Shakhtyor) @ 2.30
    and a small bet on 1-1 @ 5.50

BATE are currently 2nd, 3 points behind the leaders Shakhtyor, BATE will not lose this game imo, they always manage to win when they have to. They started the season poorly which is unusual for them prolly due to a lack of motivation as the team hasn't changed much and they're used to winning all the time in Belarus... motivation shouldn't be a problem here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

English Premier League - Newcastle v Arsenal - Arsenal To Score Over 1.5 Goals - 1.57 (Ladbrokes)

English Premier League - Liverpool v Queens Park Rangers - Liverpool To Win & Daniel Sturridge To Score Anytime - 1.9 (Betfred)

English Premier League - Tottenham v Sunderland - Tottenham To Win & Both Teams To Score - 2.80 (Paddy Power)

English Premier League - Chelsea v Everton - Exactly 2 or 3 Goals To Be Scored In The Match - 2.05 (Bet365)

French Ligue 1 - Reims v Lorient - Exactly 2 or 3 Goals To Be Scored In The Match - 2.0 (Paddy Power)

Spanish Primera Liga - Levante v Rayo Vallecano - Exactly 2 or 3 Goals To Be Scored In The Match - 2.0 (Paddy Power)

Spanish Primera Liga - Getafe v Valencia - Valencia To Win - 1.83 (Ladbrokes)

Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

English Premier League - Newcastle v Arsenal - Arsenal To Score Over 1.5 Goals - 1.57 (Ladbrokes)

English Premier League - Liverpool v Queens Park Rangers - Liverpool To Win & Daniel Sturridge To Score Anytime - 1.9 (Betfred)

English Premier League - Tottenham v Sunderland - Tottenham To Win & Both Teams To Score - 2.80 (Paddy Power)

English Premier League - Chelsea v Everton - Exactly 2 or 3 Goals To Be Scored In The Match - 2.05 (Bet365)

French Ligue 1 - Reims v Lorient - Exactly 2 or 3 Goals To Be Scored In The Match - 2.0 (Paddy Power)

Spanish Primera Liga - Levante v Rayo Vallecano - Exactly 2 or 3 Goals To Be Scored In The Match - 2.0 (Paddy Power)

Spanish Primera Liga - Getafe v Valencia - Valencia To Win - 1.83 (Ladbrokes)

Facebook

Not sure about that Chelsea game mose will want to win and I heard something about champions league spot, if Chelsea draw 1-1 and arsenal win 2-1 then there will be a play off for third spot due to the two teams having the same goals for and against as well as same points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

alfalion wrote: »
    Not sure about that Chelsea game mose will want to win and I heard something about champions league spot, if Chelsea draw 1-1 and arsenal win 2-1 then there will be a play off for third spot due to the two teams having the same goals for and against as well as same points.

I thought it went to cards if this was the case.

I think it has to finish Chelsea 0-0 for that to happen, or at least thats what I read

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

Moyes may want to win but that doesn't make it so. However either team can win this match and the bet can win with 2-0, 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, 0-2, 0-3 not to mention the 1-1 which guarantees Chelsea Champions League football.

For the play off to occur it needs to be 0-0 in the Chelsea match if Arsenal win 2-1.

MyPa to win @ 2.00

MyPa 2 - 0 Lahti FT :D

MyPa scored a goal in both halves. However, Lahti did seem the better team in the second half - there was a 15 minute period where they everything but put the ball in the back of the net!

Nice win, but was a bit more tense that it seems from the end result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Moyes may want to win but that doesn't make it so. However either team can win this match and the bet can win with 2-0, 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, 0-2, 0-3 not to mention the 1-1 which guarantees Chelsea Champions League football.

For the play off to occur it needs to be 0-0 in the Chelsea match if Arsenal win 2-1.

I thought I heard on Sky Sports that it can still be 2-2 in Chelsea match and 4-3 to Arsenal and it would go to play off?

seklly wrote: »
    I thought I heard on Sky Sports that it can still be 2-2 in Chelsea match and 4-3 to Arsenal and it would go to play off?

I would say 3-2 to Arsenal in that scenario would see it go to a playoff.

BATE Borisov (vs Shakhtyor) @ 2.30
    and a small bet on 1-1 @ 5.50

0-0 :mad:

small bet on Le Havre @ 2.05

Best team in Ligue 2 atm but now the 3rd place is mathematically out of reach so I'm not sure how motivated they will be.

Thoughtd on Madrid to win and BTTS at 2/1?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

I would say 3-2 to Arsenal in that scenario would see it go to a playoff.

3-2 would see Chelsea take 3rd on goals scored

seklly wrote: »
    3-2 would see Chelsea take 3rd on goals scored

You're right actually. It could be any score from 0-0 and 2-1 up, just for every scoring draw add a goal to each side in the arsenal game.

5-5 and 7-6 would still see it go to a playoff.

Thoughtd on Madrid to win and BTTS at 2/1?

I am pretty confident Atletico will score, and was looking at Diego Costa Anytime @ 3.60 (because he is in form recently).

Since 2010, the teams have met 9 times in various competition. That above bet would have won

Ronaldo Wincast @ Evens is not terrible either.

Diego Costa to be shown a card @2.12

Got more cards than he scored goals this season.
    Good player but a bit of a moron

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement