Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Football Tips Thread IV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Tonight: yes
    Sunday: probably not

Only the 1st match on the league this sunday while tonight and next week it is semi final for the Copa at stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

Swedish Allsvenskan - Elfsborg v Brommapojkarna - Elfsborg -1, -1.5 'Asian Handicap' - 1.675 (Bet365)

Fun bet on the Dutch matches tonight
    3 draws @47.6

Bookies, well bet365 in any case, hugely underestimating Utrecht.
    1.53 for a Twente win is bull.
    Utrecht only lost 2x in the last 10 matches, 2-1 against Feyenoord which can happen to any one (28 match run undefeated at home) and 6-0 against AZ where they were down to 9 after 34 minutes.

Which makes Utrecht DC @2.6 value imo.

Neither team have any important players missing. Chadli back for Twente is a big deal.
    2.25 any time for him is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've gone for a double of:
    Lyon Women
    BATE Borisov (tomorrow)
    @ 1.86

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

inforfun wrote: »
    3 draws @47.6

Utrecht only lost 2x in the last 10 matches, 2-1 against Feyenoord which can happen to any one (28 match run undefeated at home) and 6-0 against AZ where they were down to 9 after 34 minutes.

Neither team have any important players missing. Chadli back for Twente is a big deal.

You think there will be many goals?

I'm considering it along with the Copa Libatores match later for my 0-0 HT log, first legs are usually tight enough affairs!

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    You think there will be many goals?

I'm considering it along with the Copa Libatores match later for my 0-0 HT log, first legs are usually tight enough affairs!

Can see it going like the last round of the play offs. 1st legs were 5 unders, 1 overs (2,5)

Really dont see 3x over 2,5 tonight. Sooner see 3x unders

Can see it going like the last round of the play offs. 1st legs were 5 unders, 1 overs (2,5)

Really dont see 3x over 2,5 tonight. Sooner see 3x unders

Cheers, the stats just arn't there for a 0-0 HT, but unders does look likely yeah.... so I think i'll just stick to the Libatores later when I get home from work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Lyon Women -1 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

I'm a little confused...

So are Mineiro putting out their first team tonight against Tijuana right?

Sorry for the confusion earlier I thought the query was regarding the Coritiba v MG game on Sunday was at work and on the phone etc but regarding the above game this is just one of many previews available out there

http://www.betrush.com/pick,Coritiba___Atletico_MG,54967.html

• Advertisement

Swedish Allsvenskan - Elfsborg v Brommapojkarna - Elfsborg -1, -1.5 'Asian Handicap' - 1.675 (Bet365)

Elfsborg 6-0 Brommapojkarna

Cheers, the stats just arn't there for a 0-0 HT, but unders does look likely yeah.... so I think i'll just stick to the Libatores later when I get home from work!

Glad I dodged it, 0-1 Utrect already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Juwwi

oddschecker has Bayern to win to nil at 5/1 with boylesports but l cant find it online did anyone else do it is there a max bet?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bor-dortmund-v-bayern-munich/to-win-to-nil

robbie1977 wrote: »
    oddschecker has Bayern to win to nil at 5/1 with boylesports but l cant find it online did anyone else do it is there a max bet?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bor-dortmund-v-bayern-munich/to-win-to-nil

I can't see it either.

If you click the link below and then click on the odds it will load it in the betslip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

24 euro

good spot

I've tried clicking on the oddschecker screen but boylesports wont open up.

l rang the phone a bet line but the guy on the phone knew nothing about it and said the site is giving trouble tonight.

Austria can you check your betslip to see if there is a name for the special?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

I've tried clicking on the oddschecker screen but boylesports wont open up.

l rang the phone a bet line but the guy on the phone knew nothing about it and said the site is giving trouble tonight.

Austria can you check your betslip to see if there is a name for the special?

It came up on the betslip for me too. It's calle Bayern Munich to win to nil, and it is 5/1 despite oddschecker now saying it is 6/1.

It's strange because I found odds for it earlier saying "Bayern to win and keep a clean sheet" and they were only offering 2/1, which is surely the same bet and is shorter than Paddy Power.

I've gone for a double of:
    Lyon Women
    BATE Borisov (tomorrow)
    @ 1.86

:mad::mad::mad:

the level of football in the French league must be appalling if Lyon Women thrash all the teams so easily. Even San Marino men would beat Lyon Women :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Odds drifted on MG. I really fancy the team to win the cup even but I think this game is one for the live betting

3 draws @47.6

Utrecht won 2-0.
    Silly bookies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bor-dortmund-v-bayern-munich/to-win-to-nil[/QUOTE]

Is €24 the max bet on this for everyone? I can't get on with Boyles online, does anyone know if they are doing it inshops?

5/1 dutched with the 11/4 from Powers on BTTS and Bayern to win would give you 13/10 on a Bayern win. Smashing value if can get a decent bet on.

• Advertisement

I am more interested in the match for Mineiro in between those Copa matches ;)

Can you find that match on bet365?

I dont see it anywhere

Headshot wrote: »
    Can you find that match on bet365?

I dont see it anywhere

I got matched @2.3 on betfair earlier this week. Down to evens already there.
    But i think i hav seen it on bet365 earlier in the week, campionato brasilieiro (spelling most likely completely off)

Nice ninja delete Doc
    But i think i hav seen it on bet365 earlier in the week, campionato brasilieiro (spelling most likely completely off)

I got it

They left out the MG on it, hence I couldnt find it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Yeah correct Infor Coritiba 19/20 Mineiro 11/4

Nice ninja delete Doc....

LOL .. Black Ops 2 with the kids HS ... in and out without anyone knowing ;) .. well apart from you !!

At least get the kids to play a proper game

DoctaDee wrote: »
    LOL .. Black Ops 2 with the kids HS ... in and out without anyone knowing ;) .. well apart from you !!
    Wouldnt be too sure it was only HS :D

At least get the kids to play a proper game

A proper game to me me is joystick and a fire button ..LS+Direction+A+C buttons is just plain confusing :confused:
    Wouldnt be too sure it was only HS :D

Ah jaysis... save me a little pride Infor !! :P

Infor undelete that post lol

What was that game? ... chararacter was called snake he wore a stealth suit and had a socom with a silencer ..the perfect headshot is coming your way !

Edit...Metal Gear Solid ...

• Advertisement

He edited it first, then only deleted.
    I do have his bet365 login now though. :D

He edited it first, then only deleted.
    I do have his bet365 login now though. :D

Last time I try and help a punter :P .. Add a card to that login and I'll share my winnings with you !!

Say hello to the new San Marino!

Gibraltar has been accepted as a full member membership of Uefa, European football's governing body.

The British Overseas Territory off the south coast of Spain has a population of just under 30,000.

Gibraltar will be allowed to enter qualifying for the 2016 European Championship.

Gibraltar now becomes the smallest member in terms of population, behind San Marino (just over 32,000), Liechtenstein (approximately 37,000) and the Faroe Islands (just under 50,000).

Ok, here is a tip.

Dutch U21 - Aussie U21 at 17.30

1st and last friendly for the Dutch prior the finals in israel.
    UEFA forgot to fix the draw there because the Dutch are in 1 group with Spain and Germany and Russia.

Dutch squad has 12 full A international players and only 1 of them is missing tonight due to the flu.
    Aussies have a U20 squad with them and from asking around they also seem to be a bit of a B-squad since they have some qualification match with new Zealand early June.

Now, couple of warnings.
    1. It is a friendly so i highly doubt the strongest possible 11 will play the entire match tonight. but even so, the 2nd string will be mostly players who actually did the qualification.
    2. it is a friendly.
    3. Did i mention it is a friendly?

I will wait for a line up and when i like that line up i probably will go for Holland 1st half -1 AH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Ok, here is a tip.

Dutch U21 - Aussie U21 at 17.30

1st and last friendly for the Dutch prior the finals in israel.
    UEFA forgot to fix the draw there because the Dutch are in 1 group with Spain and Germany and Russia.

Dutch squad has 12 full A international players and only 1 of them is missing tonight due to the flu.
    Aussies have a U20 squad with them and from asking around they also seem to be a bit of a B-squad since they have some qualification match with new Zealand early June.

Now, couple of warnings.
    1. It is a friendly so i highly doubt the strongest possible 11 will play the entire match tonight. but even so, the 2nd string will be mostly players who actually did the qualification.
    2. it is a friendly.
    3. Did i mention it is a friendly?

I will wait for a line up and when i like that line up i probably will go for Holland 1st half -1 AH

1-0 already, goal went in right before I confirmed my bet. Looks like a great tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

A good start to the day hopefully 6pm kick off
    Stromsgodset & Over 2.5 goals 11/10

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bor-dortmund-v-bayern-munich/to-win-to-nil[/QUOTE]

^^^^ this special is still going 24 euro max bet tho

also now they have both teams to score at 6/4 26 euro max
    anyone with boyles account do this and even if you dont fancy it back both teams not to score at 11/10 for a guaranteed win.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bor-dortmund-v-bayern-munich/both-teams-to-score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Say hello to the new San Marino!

Gibraltar has been accepted as a full member membership of Uefa, European football's governing body.

The British Overseas Territory off the south coast of Spain has a population of just under 30,000.

Gibraltar will be allowed to enter qualifying for the 2016 European Championship.

Gibraltar now becomes the smallest member in terms of population, behind San Marino (just over 32,000), Liechtenstein (approximately 37,000) and the Faroe Islands (just under 50,000).

Seen highlights of them beating the Faroes comfortably enough recently, maybe 3 or 4 -0.

Fair play to them getting in.

magherakid wrote: »
    A good start to the day hopefully 6pm kick off
    Stromsgodset & Over 2.5 goals 11/10

boom :D

• Advertisement

Thomas Muller anytime 9/4 looks the bet tomorrow pops up in the big games 8 goals so far in the CL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Bayern drifting a bit, 4/5 now. Thatl be my pre match bet on 365, with the 50 in play on either 0-0 HT or draw FT.

Thomas Muller anytime 9/4 looks the bet tomorrow pops up in the big games 8 goals so far in the CL

Always the man for the big matches.

Will be my main bet tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Spent the last hour looking at stats, and decided on Thomas Muller Wincast as my bet for tomorrow...

...then I come here, and this is the first post I see.

I don't know if I should be really happy we are both on the same wavelength or mad that I could have saved an hour and followed you blindly (as that usually seem to work) :P

Anytime / Wincast does seem great though

I can get 4.33 odds on the Wincast at my local - so it seems worthwhile, and I cannot see Bayern Munich losing either, so might just got for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Going on Warriors FC (also Singapore armed forces in some bookies) v Woodlands Wellington at 12.30 tomorrow afternoon in Singapore. 5/7 of their previous heads to heads have gone over 3.5

Warriors previous 5 results to this have been 0 -2, 5 -0, 0 - 2, 2 - 3, 2 - 1
    Woodlands Wellington previous 5 have been 0 - 0, 3 - 1, 3 - 1, 0 - 3, 2 - 0

taking over 3.5 @ 7/4 and also over 2.5 at 4/6 as I believe they are well capable of bringing it in.

Btts in Balestier Khalsa v Tampines Rovers looks a good chance too

From looking at the Japanese J league I think mixing over 1.5 goals in Kashima Antlers v FC Tokyo @ 1/4, Ventforet Kofu v Omiya Ardija @ 3/10 and Shonan Bellmare v Sanfrecce Hiroshima @ 1/4 should come in @ evens in a treble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Bayern drifting a bit, 4/5 now. Thatl be my pre match bet on 365, with the 50 in play on either 0-0 HT or draw FT.

going to be my in play bet also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I wonder if can I can get odds on Bet365 crashing tomorrow at about 8PM, and all you guys getting angry?

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

tinodz wrote: »
    I wonder if can I can get odds on Bet365 crashing tomorrow at about 8PM, and all you guys getting angry?

Probably money on somewhere in the region of 1/5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

DPMM FC play Young Lions in SIngapore today.

Young Lions have not won a game yet this season and are rooted to the foot of the table. Head to head between the teams has seen DPMM win all three previous. -1 handicap has come in for DPMM 2/3 of these matches.

In Young Lions previous 2 matches to this they 'only' lost 1 - 0 - but this was to the teams directly above them in the league at the time.

Odds are 1/4 for a DPMM FC win but I think -1 handicap for DPMM @ 10/11 could could be a good runner for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Champions league tonight anyone got any reasons why I shouldnt back both teams to score, looks nailed on imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

I'm really looking forward to this game tonight.

Expecting it to be something like a classic possession (bayern) vs counter attack (BVB) battle.

In fact, Bayern have most possession in the German league. And naturally enough, they have the player who made the most average completed passes in Bastien.

He's also made a average of 61 passes in the latter stages of the champions league, obviously taking a hit in those stats because they played Barcelona. In fact, in the other games he got over 55 passes every time.

How many passes did he make against dortmund in the important cup game in Germany this year, which is a pretty good proxy for this match? 76. Very impressive.

So in conclusion, a very good player.

Schweinsteiger over 54 passes @ 2.5 (or 6/4 if you prefer)

500 on.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bor-dortmund-v-bayern-munich/completed-bastian-schweinsteiger-passes

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement