Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoT Down

• 19-01-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Balls the one Saurday night I can play uninterrupted for a few hours

and the server is under DDOS attack :mad:

from a Moderator of the in game chat

Kacsa1 (20:54:38) dreake it's a DDos attack, massive organized spam

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,479 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've been playing fine for the last hour, are you sure it's not someone being clueless about the Telia saturation issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

any news on a reimbursement of premium, I only bought one day premium to play last night and couldn't :mad:

but on a positive note I did get my Beta tank back,

i sold it pissed one night, so if you sold it before before 13/12/2012 support will give it back to you, for 300k silver :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

kingtiger wrote: »
    any news on a reimbursement of premium, I only bought one day premium to play last night and couldn't :mad:

but on a positive note I did get my Beta tank back,

i sold it pissed one night, so if you sold it before before 13/12/2012 support will give it back to you, for 300k silver :)

"OverlordJanuary 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    It wasnt scheduled. One of the servers went out of the order. Guys are investigating the reasons. Prem accounts are compensated when certain downtime threshold is met."

Advertisement