Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered .ie , what documentation do I have to submit now?

Options
  • 19-01-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

The business name is fully registered with CRO (I provided the RBN during domain registration), then I get this email from blacknight (With some private stuff edited out):
    [font=arial, sans-serif]This is an automated message from the Blacknight Solutions billing system.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thank you for requesting [/font][size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]<edited out>[/font][/size][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]from Blacknight Solutions.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Please read the following documentation carefully so we can fulfil your[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]request.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Companies registered in the Republic of Ireland MUST PROVIDE A VALID REGISTERED[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]BUSINESS NUMBER. If you did not provide a valid registered business number when[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]you applied for the domain, you can query it from the Companies Registration[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Office at [/font][size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]<edited out>[/font][/size][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]We cannot proceed with your registration application[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]unless we have it.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]NB: Your application will expire on <edited out>[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Failure to provide all necessary documentation in a timely manner will mean[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]your application will fail. As documentation is manually reviewed,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]documentation submitted close to the deadline is not guaranteed to be processed[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]soon enough to guarantee a successful conclusion to your application.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]You can submit documentation for this domain at the following address:[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]<edited out>[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]You can fax the required information to us at [/font][size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]<edited out>[/font][/size]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Alternatively, if you do not have access to a fax machine, we will accept[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]scanned documents, but be aware that scanned letters must be signed.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]UK customers can fax [/font][size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]<edited out>[/font][/size][font=arial, sans-serif] and US customers can fax [/font][size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]<edited out>[/font][/size]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If you wish to email documentation in, send it to [/font][size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]<edited out>[/font][/size]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Provided documentation must be LEGIBLE or it will not be accepted.[/font]

What documents do I need to submit? I have some pdf documents available from core.ie but not sure if these are what's needed? Any help appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Jacob T wrote: »
    The business name is fully registered with CRO (I provided the RBN during domain registration), then I get this email from blacknight (With some private stuff edited out):

What documents do I need to submit? I have some pdf documents available from core.ie but not sure if these are what's needed? Any help appreciated, thanks.
    Your registered business number

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If the domain names is identical (or very close) to the registered business name, then you won't need to provide extra documentation.

However, if the domain name is not the same (or close) to the business name you will need to provide supporting documentation.

If you have any queries please contact our sales team directly: sales@blacknight.com . Please be sure to include the domain name.

Advertisement