Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 inch tablet to replace a Gemini Joytab

Options
  • 20-01-2013 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

Let me begin by saying that if you consider buying a Gemini Joypad, then walk away, very quickly! I bought one for my mother for Christmas which then died after three weeks. I got a replacement Joypad from the shop I bought the original in and the new one lasted a whole 24 hours before that too died.

So now I have to get a replacement tablet for my mother as she likes using a tablet. Budget is €200 - €250-ish. She will use it for Facebook, Skype, hotmail, and general browsing the web. I'd like to get a 10 inch screen so that rules out higher end models like Samsungs where only a 7 inch model would fit into my price range.

Any opinions? Btw, following my experience with the Gemini tablets, I'd prefer to buy in a bricks and mortar shop here where I could return it if something went wrong.

Advertisement