Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling, Camogie & Ladies GFC in Perth

Options
  • 20-01-2013 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi anyone got any advice on a dual clubs in perth or clubs that would have close connections with each other.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

How're dodgylegs,

I'm heading to Perth in March as well. Sorry to hijack but I was wondering if any lads know what the story is with the hurling out there? Is it down to what part of Perth you are based in or what? Myself & my friend will be looking to join a club for hurling at the start of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dodgylegs

Hi jj, how are you getting the hurl and helmet to perth? has anybody got any advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

dodgylegs wrote: »
    Hi jj, how are you getting the hurl and helmet to perth? has anybody got any advice.

just bring them with you .. stick your helmet in your suitcase .
    im goin next week , jus bought my suit case last week , an its ideal as size 35 hurleys will fit angle ways in it so i can stick a few in that if i want !!

or else ill wrap a good few together and put them through with the suit case in dublin , they can be seperate ! provided you dont go over the specified weight !!
    i might have to do this as im supposed to be bringing a good few out to sydney to some the lads in a club there ..

i know you can bring them because my cousin brought 8 the last time he was home , and jus put them through when he dropped his suit case at the check in..

or else you could post them , he done that before also , i think it cost roughly about 50 euros to send six !!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dodgylegs

Hey thanks a million for that, have brought the 35inch to portugal in the same way!

Advertisement