Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger T3 Clearomizer

Options
  • 20-01-2013 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I've bought 2 of these and have been using them simultaneously for the past week. I haven't been vaping an awful lot maybe about 3ml of liquid a day. About maybe 5 days in I got a burning taste from 1 of them. I know this would be normal if I was using it on it's own but since it was used along with another clearomizer then I thought that it was a bit soon to change the bottom coil on it. However I changed it anyways on Thursday and haven't used it much since then but the burning taste is back...2 days later.
    Anyone know why this has happened so soon or is it normal? Anything I'm doing wrong with it? It's working off on the normal voltage of an ego battery. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

No eye dear man. What kind of juice are you vaping? I've heard that some juices can 'break down' the plastic stuff that's made to produce some tanks but I don't know the exact details of which poly carbonates or whatever are affected and what juices do the breaking down. It's a bit odd. I've been using T3 and never had a burnt taste. Mainly vaping El Toros from House of Vapours, Swedish Fish from Wingnuts and some DIY conncoctions (Which I love because I can tailor make to my own tastes).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Try cleaning out the tank and start at a lower voltage,the voltage is probably set too high for the resistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Yea - good point PMCM

What device are you vaping with 666 ? If it's variable voltage perhaps you've got the voltage set too high?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

I'm using the ego-c battery and it's on the normal 3.3v. The coil heads are at 2.4ohms. Using Dekang juice in the tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Anyone else find the T3 leak a lot more than the T2's, thinking of not using the T3's anymore cos of it? very annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

no probs with my t3! when i feel the burnt taste i unscrew slightly the tank over the bottom coil and its firing perfect again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

glic83 wrote: »
    Anyone else find the T3 leak a lot more than the T2's, thinking of not using the T3's anymore cos of it? very annoying

They leak far too much IMO. I'm not sure if it's cos I'm changing the heads a lot or what but everyone time I leave one down there's a puddle underneath it the next time I pick it up.

What are the vivi nova tanks like in comparison? I think it might be time to stop using clearomisers altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

the main thing to remember is that ecigs aren't cigarettes so don't take a big hard drag everytime. doing this will pull more juice into the wick than it can vapourise. take shallow long drags and see if that makes a difference.

vivi novas are grand, if you're sticking it on an ego battery know that the tank is wider than t3s and t2s. you will run into the same problem as the t3s if you are taking a hard drag.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

rui1000 wrote: »
    no probs with my t3! when i feel the burnt taste i unscrew slightly the tank over the bottom coil and its firing perfect again
    Yeah I did that to relieve the burnt taste as well but for me it only lasted a few vapes before I had to do it again so it got tiresome. But still...you shouldn't have to do that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

tbh i find in i have a certain liquid ie cookies and cream it seems a bit thinner than some others and thats where i get that leaking and gurgling, im also going to try the vivi nova i think

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

glic83 wrote: »
    tbh i find in i have a certain liquid ie cookies and cream it seems a bit thinner than some others and thats where i get that leaking and gurgling, im also going to try the vivi nova i think
    the vivi niva I think is the best tank.Im on my third one now though,the're flimsy when you drop them.

Advertisement