Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam

Options
  • 20-01-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a tin of Spam in Dublin. Never had it but I'm intrigued after reading an interesting article about it and have to try it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You should find in any of the large supermarket chains.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Great, thanks.

I figured I would but no luck with my local tesco or dunnes. I'll look further afield so. WAsn't sure it was even sold here

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I *think* it's usually in the aisle with tinned beans and stuff. Could be wrong though.

I'd be surprised if both Dunnes and Tesco didn't have it - perhaps you just didn't look in the right place?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get a tin of Spam in Dublin. Never had it but I'm intrigued after reading an interesting article about it and have to try it.

Got a taste for the horse meat while it was in the shops did ya? :D

Advertisement