Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Cup and Setanta

Options
  • 20-01-2013 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Anyone know what the story is with Setanta showing Heineken Cup games, seems none of the games are being shown live anymore, very annoying looking forward to staying up and watching Munster game tonight but see it's not being shown til 9am tomorrow morning!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Yeah, not sure what's going on with them recently. Wouldn't mind if they had the excuse of a big soccer match or something but they are showing bloody Scottish 3rd division game.

If they don't up their game for rest of tournament I'll be cancelling subscription....

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

Not sure if I can post the link for live internet streaming so i will send you a pm. Shows all sports events live and free.

If the mods don't mind let me know and I will stick up the link so other people can avail of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

olearyj1 wrote: »
    very annoying looking forward to staying up and watching Munster game tonight.

Bit of a spoiler here mate, just back from the game and it was a ripper, technically poor enough, but atmosphere you won't find it in to many stadiums anywhere in the world, BTW Munster would have won comprehensively regardless of the Red Card.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭candyman

@sponge bob - could you pm me the link to the site you mention, very interested for future games.

as an aside anyone got a link to the highlights even?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

I emailed Setanta about it last season when they pulled a Munster game at the last minute and showed a replay of the Leinster game.

It turns out that they have absolutely no say over what games they show. They apply to Sky for the rights to show games and Sky decide which games will be shown.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Corindabhoy

I left Ireland to get away from that Munster Rogbee bull****

sickening to see some boggers try and import it here

here is a tip for you guys-watch rugby league while you are here and ignore that **** at home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

here is a tip for you guys-watch rugby league while you are here and ignore that shot at home

Helpful post, thanks for that.

I'd be interested in the link mentioned above also please.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭menuisier

Would you mind PMing me that link as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

3 Posts in the GAA Forum

1 Post in Dublin County North Forum

= 0 Credibility

BTW, that's one of the more unique reasons for Emigration I've heard in a good while, my Kudos to you Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Guys you know the rules, don't feed the troll., if you have a problem with a post report it.
    Now back to thread

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Corindabhoy

?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭browne_rob5

Are Setanta showing the game Munster V Clermont game on Saturday night? How much is it to subscribe?

Does anyone know of any bars in Sydney which may be showing the game? Probably unlikely given that its on so late here.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Game is on live at 1.55 am on Setanta.

Advertisement