Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading Vogatek Supergun

Options
  • 20-01-2013 1:09pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Howdy doo everyone!

As the proud owner, finally, of a cab I find myself in the position of trading my Vogatek Supergun and two Neogeo controllers, one full size AES and one Neogeo CD stick.
    The Supergun will use the sticks as well, and it outputs SVideo and composite available.

So, for trade, I am, looking for a pc for the cab, nothing mental but good enough to run Hyper spin, no monitor or keyboard required.

Let me know what you've got.

At this point I'm not splitting.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Howdy doo everyone!

As the proud owner, finally, of a cab I find myself in the position of trading my Vogatek Supergun and two Neogeo controllers, one full size AES and one Neogeo CD stick.
    The Supergun will use the sticks as well, and it outputs SVideo and composite available.

So, for trade, I am, looking for a pc for the cab, nothing mental but good enough to run Hyper spin, no monitor or keyboard ve required.

Let me know what you've got.

At this point I'm not splitting.
    Have simething that might suit..was working as my main pc up till a few months. Ill post specs later on,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Have simething that might suit..was working as my main pc up till a few months. Ill post specs later on,

Now that would be all kinds of awesome!
    And, I can give you your psu back!
    Once the pc can take a pci board we're laughing, one of the small form factor devices is not as much use.
    Kerbdog then has a lovely copy of Hyperspin with associated "files" for me too.

dropped you a PM there ,let us know if thats suits

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Deal done, thanks Dr Bob

cheers again..now I just have to get some JAMMA pcbs to get started ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement