Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 6 problems on iPhone 4

• 20-01-2013 2:38pm

I'm having quite a bit of trouble with iOS 6 on my iPhone 4. The phone has slowed down a bit. Facebook and Safari also crash quite regularly. I also have another couple of problems with the Music app. When I press Play on my headphones, it takes 5 seconds for music to play. During this time the phone is unresponsive. I also get the same delay if I open the Music app manually, it takes 5 seconds to display the tracks I have on the phone.

The second problem is that if I begin a shuffled playlist, then stop it for whatever reason, when I come back and press Play again, it starts the same shuffle from the beginning, rather than at the track I stopped it at. This seems to be a common issue from what I was reading on Apple's forums.

I tried a restore last night and while it's too early to say if I'm having the stability problems, I'm still having the same issues with the Music app. So now I'm highly considering downgrading. I don't have blobs for 5.1.1 so would have to go back to 5.1, but I don't have any backups from 5.1 so I'll lose everything in the process.

Is there something I'm missing or is there any way I can sort these problems out?

Advertisement