Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bashir's voice

Options
  • 20-01-2013 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,396 ✭✭✭

Is there any reason why Bashir's voice seems dubbed in DS9?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

"Ray...O....Vantiga"

I never noticed the voice out of sync or anything, is it just a few times you noticed it or all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,396 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

EnterNow wrote: »
    "Ray...O....Vantiga"

I never noticed the voice out of sync or anything, is it just a few times you noticed it or all the time?
    Pretty much all the time it looks dubbed to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I got the whole set of DS9 from my sister for Christmas and I have not noticed this. Will have a better look tonight when I put it on. I'm still on Season 2.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Ronanc1

I rewatched DS9 from the start recently and noticed that bashirs acting in the first couple of seasons was pretty diabolical, didnt seem to notice anything bout the voice though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ronanc1 wrote: »
    I rewatched DS9 from the start recently and noticed that bashirs acting in the first couple of seasons was pretty diabolical, didnt seem to notice anything bout the voice though

While this is true, the writers explained that beautifully later on with the whole genetic engineering angle. He was hammy on purpose! Bashir was acting! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

EnterNow wrote: »
    "Ray...O....Vantiga"

It's so bad he could have been fired :rolleyes:

Advertisement