Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest digital music downloads?

Options
  • 20-01-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭

I find iTunes expensive, just looking for advice is there a cheaper alternative to ITunes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Do you download just tracks or would you buy full albums? If the latter it's often cheaper to buy the CD & rip it yourself than buy it on iTunes (though legally I think you're supposed to destroy the CD afterwards since making backup copies violates copyright laws).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Custardpi wrote: »
    Do you download just tracks or would you buy full albums? If the latter it's often cheaper to buy the CD & rip it yourself than buy it on iTunes (though legally I think you're supposed to destroy the CD afterwards since making backup copies violates copyright laws).
    I download mainly singles but the odd album too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I find iTunes expensive, just looking for advice is there a cheaper alternative to ITunes?

Google;)

Advertisement