Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best options for finding decent flatmates in Limerick

• 20-01-2013 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi, firstly mods, this isnt an advertisment just incase it looks that way, at the moment there are 4 of us living together, however two are going traveling in April, and me and my friend really dont want to have to find a new place.

The thing is we're kind of picky in terms who we live with. We're going into 30s and so like the place clean, homely and relatively party free (dont get me wrong we're not miserable either). Unfortunately I dont know if theres many people our age around limerick looking for places.

Just wondering what sites/places are out there that we could advertise?

Thanks
    Adrian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭his_dudeness

Try post-grad notice boards in the various colleges, or somewhere like the hospital where you would have a concentration of the type of person you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Offline...all I can think of is the Post newspaper, don't they have a section for houses/rooms for rent?

Other than that maybe the college notice boards as said above

Online...daft.ie allow you to advertise rooms/house sharing, might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RubyWoo83

zig wrote: »
    Hi, firstly mods, this isnt an advertisment just incase it looks that way, at the moment there are 4 of us living together, however two are going traveling in April, and me and my friend really dont want to have to find a new place.

The thing is we're kind of picky in terms who we live with. We're going into 30s and so like the place clean, homely and relatively party free (dont get me wrong we're not miserable either). Unfortunately I dont know if theres many people our age around limerick looking for places.

Just wondering what sites/places are out there that we could advertise?

Thanks
    Adrian

Are you guys close to the city? I have two friends who are looking for a new place. They might be picky to be honest because they've been looking for a month and no luck. They want somewhere close enough to the city to walk though! If you are close enough, I'll check with them if it's ok to pm you with their details.

Advertisement