Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA League Pass Free Trial (20th-27th JAN)

Options
  • 20-01-2013 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

Yep that's right, you can follow any team, watch any game, from now until the 27th of January. FREE! :D

That's gonna save me a lot of hard drive space!

2hZPoM0.png
    e-shop.php?s=1221&d=17122012&u=30044152

But be warned

3aa3ec5cd2294ea28bd311a.png

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Thanks, gonna check this out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

Is the quality any good?Will is blank out ? Is it slow? I take it you can't watch it via console ie Playstation?

Worth the money?

And you can watch whatever game is on that night?

Thinking about getting it for next season

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Is the quality any good?Will is blank out ? Is it slow? I take it you can't watch it via console ie Playstation?

Worth the money?

And you can watch whatever game is on that night?

Thinking about getting it for next season

Quality is impecable with a good internet connection.
    Will is blank out, doesn't make any sense to me sorry, hah!
    Not slow, and you can't watch it via a PS3, but think you can using an Xbox. Not sure on this as I dont have one but fairly sure I read it.
    You can watch any game, any night, and watch a few at the same time with their multiview option.
    Having got it this year for the first time, I think it is 100% worth the money. Especially if you have trouble sleeping.
    Also before you buy it, if you do decide to, look for a discount code. I looked and found one this year, saves you a few euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭decies

Where would you find a discount code ?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

I just did a google search and it was on some us forum, think I got 20% off. Paid 150 in Euro for the year anyway!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭decies

Yeah I bought it a couple of months ago , I don't really do the stupid o clock games and find the condensed games a god send . I only really got into the sport this year I know follow all the Boston sports teams lol.

Advertisement