Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for an 18th?

Options
  • 20-01-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm having a joint 18th with a friend early March, nothing really big I'd say around 80 people. We're looking for somwhere in the Rathfarnham/Templogue/Terenure area that's easy to get to, but I wouldn't rule out somewhere in town if it does the job. The majority of people will have I.D. but there'll be a few under age people so it needs to be lenient. Hoping to find somewhere not too expensive either, any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

I've been to a few parties in St Mary's Rugby Club in Templeogue and it's nice. You could try Ballyboden St Enda's clubhouse or Ballinteer St John's (very nice). I was at an 21st in Taylor's Three Rock but wouldn't recommend it. There's also the room upstairs in the Yellow House. You might have difficultly getting places to take a booking for an 18th - perceived potential messiness, under age guests (as you've mentioned) etc. I think you'd be best ringing around places in the area and see who would take bookings for an 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

function rooms in the dropping well are very good - but I don't know if they would take an 18th.

Advertisement