Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going rate for e-learning content?

Options
  • 20-01-2013 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I'm trying to find out what the going rate is for people providing e-learning content. I have the possibility of some work writing content for business and management training courses. The work would be paid on commission, 5% of the licence cost.

My current guesstimate is that it will take me 10-12 hours to write each course, and the return I would expect to get would be between e150 and e1000 per course. Assuming they sell any licences at all, of course!

I'm not doing this work to get rich; I want experience in e-learning. However, I also don't want to get ripped off. Does anyone know if 5% is reasonable?

Thanks.

Advertisement