Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Letters being sent out to change sign on times?

• 20-01-2013 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭

Long story short,
    went by this http://www.welfare.ie/EN/Pages/ChristmasArrangements.aspx ... it said that my sign on day would be last tuesday (basing it off your previous sign in date in november)

So anyways I go down last tuesday to the local social welfare office to sign on. Was told that it wasnt a sign in day :rolleyes: and that i should of recieved a letter stating the change to sign on times.... which i havent.

Has anyone recieved these letters yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Haven't gotten any letter at all
    You should have been told when your next sign on day is.
    And if you gave them your mobile number, you get a text the day before telling you to sign on the next day.

But yeah, my sign on date is supposed to be this Wednesday I think. But the guy in the welfare told me that it wasn't till the 14th of Feb when I signed on last time.

They messed it up last year too for me and said I was lying about the signing on dates. Just go back down and ask when your next day is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Anyone get any letters yet?
    Was told that i should wait until I get one.. Still havent. pssh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭Play Bunny

No letter for me, signed on 2day...next date 27th feb

Advertisement