Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42000 on lego.com?!?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭g0g

The second model option looks great too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

g0g wrote: »
    The second model option looks great too!

i actually like second model more then main F1 car. I wonder when will they add instructions for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Derek93

Its great it on the Lego shop or we would have to buy from Argos soon as its a exclusive for them over here and they are price gouging @112 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Derek93 wrote: »
    Its great it on the Lego shop or we would have to buy from Argos soon as its a exclusive for them over here and they are price gouging @112 euro.

Aye. This set is not getting very god reviews, but i personally think for the 89eu its damn great. Lots of red/black/white panels, new tyres, suspension. I know new hubs are a bit **** its still handy to have!

Advertisement