Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Of Photograph

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Where are your others? I found the shoulder blade fine! Shows the differences between people!

Lower Back
    Down The Inside Of My Forearm
    On The Inside Of My Bicep
    Another On The Top Of My Arm Outside

None Of The above Hurt, people said the inner arm ones would kill but they didn't, But this one even though not even big was horrible, Im kinda skinny so no meat on my back at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Im kinda skinny so no meat on my back at all.
    There's the difference! :pac:

This might sound silly but the tattoo is a person and i'd rather not show it off to all of boards just incase, so if any one wants a look, let me know and i'll pm a link to it. Hope you understand.

The pic i took doesn't really do it any justice as i'm twisted around trying to take a pic with one hand and its kind of twisting the face a bit :D

I like it any way and think he did a decent job especially since the picture i gave him was so small and ****e resolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

I don't think anyone has accurately described the feeling correctly bar one person who told me it felt like sunburn, which is the only way I'd describe it. I barely noticed I was being tattoo'd until the last 15 minutes after he took a break, it made me I wish he didn't! :P

The inside of the arm is going to be awesome!

For me the process of getting it done is better than the end result of having the tattoo on my arm. If I could somehow get it done exactly the same all over again I would. When I was in the pub after getting it done I was kind of sad that it was over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 dondaric

Dermighty wrote: »
    I don't think anyone has accurately described the feeling correctly bar one person who told me it felt like sunburn, which is the only way I'd describe it. I barely noticed I was being tattoo'd until the last 15 minutes after he took a break, it made me I wish he didn't! :P

The inside of the arm is going to be awesome!

For me the process of getting it done is better than the end result of having the tattoo on my arm. If I could somehow get it done exactly the same all over again I would. When I was in the pub after getting it done I was kind of sad that it was over.
    I agree with this except on white highlights which feels like a needle been pushed into sunburnt skin. In essence that's what it is, reworking a open wound, not that I want to scare any-one.Tattooes hurt, occupy you mind watch a good DVD while it happening, eat well, dont go go with a hangover and it will be fine

Advertisement