Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut Day

• 20-01-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Don't forget week 4 of preseason cut day. You need to have your roster cut to the 53 players YOU want before the Commissioner forwards to Week 1. If you don't the CPU will do the cuts for you......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

****ing cut a player who was **** but cost me 6m in cap penalties. Bollocks. Stupid CC site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Is the cut at 11? I watching this game so hope it's finished to give me time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Whod you cut ben?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Whod you cut ben?

Some backup Quarterback with a number in his name, Ryan Gosling IV or something. Never heard of him tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Whod you cut ben?

Brown, a **** RT who the Redskins gave a ridiculous contract too. It was either this year or next year where it was a good thing to cut him. Game never let me see before letting him go. Won't be dipping into FA next season now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

SantryRed wrote: »
    Brown, a **** RT who the Redskins gave a ridiculous contract too. It was either this year or next year where it was a good thing to cut him. Game never let me see before letting him go. Won't be dipping into FA next season now!!

Bit late but for those watching the games you can view salary info on connected career.
    Players on the far right, filter it down to your team and position and then click salary at the top of the list of players, then maths time!

Total bonus / total contract years = per year bonus.

You'll owe them this years bonus and next season it will cost you all of whatever bonus is left to be paid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jags cut RG Jason Spitz 73 OVR and RT Guy Whimper 73 OVR who were both mysteriously on $1.5m each for sitting on their arse. Cut them both and now have close to $3m cap room which will be valuable when MJD comes knocking for a new deal in week 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Browns cut

Owen Marecic FB
    Buster Skrine CB

Skrine was on 5 million this year but no bonus money so a no brainer to cut him.

That's it, I have 52 players so I'm going to pick up someone when we advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Cut guys? I barely have 50 guys! ;-p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Can't get logged to cc site. Have to Xbox it now shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Don't know if I had 53 any easy way of finding out who CPU cut?

Advertisement