Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time course in animal care

Options
  • 20-01-2013 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, I am a full time worker, looking for a part time course in animal care in Dublin. Everything I found is full time. anybody with any knowledge of colleges that have part time courses?? cant afford to leave my job for this but i dont want to give this up either. any help is appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Marino college do a part-time course in Animal Welfare

http://www.marinocollege.ie/evening_courses/evening_tuesday.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kyra

thank you, that looks interesting. I was really looking forsomething longer at a more immediate start...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

I checked Qualifax.ie for the courses but Marino college seems to be the only college that does Animal/Pet Care part-time with any decent qualification out of it (FETAC). Any other part-time courses are in pet grooming etc which wouldn't be ideal for what you are looking for?

There could be possibly be more courses in this but you may have to look outside Dublin. I would check Qualifax anyway for this.

Advertisement