Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch in Newbridge town?

Options
  • 20-01-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Phoenix wrote: »
    Any decent places left in Newbridge to grab a lunch that wont burn a major hole in your wallet?

Theres cafe continental on the main street, I've been there a few times, its not too bad, nice service and food, theres an chistin as well or anywhere in whitewater but just aviod it like the plauge at lunch time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

chat n Chew is nice also.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Hokey Pokey on Charlotte Street is very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gloveworm

JeffK88 wrote: »
    Hokey Pokey on Charlotte Street is very nice

Second that, food is alway really tasty and fresh there. Don't think I've had a bad meal there in the 20 years I've been a customer.

Location isn't great (down in the 70s-era Charlotte Mall) but booth seats are quite cosy.

I've heard that Judge Roy Beans is good since it's been taken over, but haven't tried it myself.

Gourmet Burger Kitchen (on the Avenue along the side of the Whitewater shopping centre) is quite reliable if you're looking for, er, a burger!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

I second the Hokey Pokey, and would also recommend the restaurant in Newbridge Silverware. Rarely disappointed by the food in either place :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement