Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIN-A7 Printer

Options
  • 20-01-2013 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

I'm looking for a laserprinter which can print on DIN-A7 sized labels. The labels are provided by AnPost and they are not available on a roll or as a DIN-A4 sheet with 8 labels, they just come as single DIN-A7 labels.

Is there any printer that could handle such small labels?

3 hours of googling didn't bring me any further...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fafanqll

Do You check a thermal printers ?
    DYMO LabelWriter ...but its work with rolls
    You can allways buy a A7 labels roll :)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭andreas_220D

fafanqll wrote: »
    Do You check a thermal printers ?
    DYMO LabelWriter ...but its work with rolls
    You can allways buy a A7 labels roll :)

Unfortunately that's not an option. I need to stick the AnPost Aviation Security Declaration Labels on lots of packages I'm shipping each week. These labels are provided by AnPost but as single labels in A7 Format only. I'm tired of completing each of them manually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

What about printing on something like this: self-adhesive transparent labels and sticking them on top of the anpost label?

I don't think there is a printer that can handle single A7.
    I have one label printer under my desk, but it uses a roll of paper. It's called CJ Pro, more here:http://www.lighthouse.uk.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Do they absolutely HAVE to be the An Post labels, or can they just look like them? What I mean is, could you just print off labels that look like the official ones on standard plain A7 label stock, if necessary scanning in any logos or other graphics to make them look official, or would that not work / be allowed?

Advertisement