Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Building a Flight Simulator

Options
  • 21-01-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone..

I am looking for a little bit of computer advice please.

I am building a full flight simulator in my room (Cabin and all) of a Kingair.

I am a laptop pilot at the moment but I am buying all the bits and bobs needed.

I would like to have my instruments displayed on one screen and the looking out the window view displayed on a seperate screen (most likely I will use a projector for this)

I was going to buy the individual instruments but it would be cheaper for me to buy say a 32inch LED screen and have the instruments displayed on that beside all my other saitek panels.

I have no idea how to as it were, split the screens. Instruments on one, Outside view on the other.

How is this possible?

Cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭klub44

Hi
    What you need is HELIOS software which let you to export extra gauges/instruments on separate screen.
    You also need proper forum for advanced help on pit build :)
    Start here:
    http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/81/1

and keep looking for more, I sit deep in combat planes sims so I don't really know where to look for proper FSX forums.
    Cheers.

Advertisement