Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Co Habiting with a child

• 21-01-2013 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Myself and my partner just moved in together. She is on JS allowance and I am on sick certs for the last couple of months due to an illness. I am receiving money every weeks from Social welfare of 186. a week and she receives 188. We have a newborn baby. Will we be cut off because we are now co cohabiting? Are we entitled to anything? I am on illness benefit and although still employed I am not receiving any pay for my sick leave and that is way the social welfare is paying me. We also pay rent montly and very hard with such low income. We dont get rent allowance as I was working.

Thanks for help in Advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

You will be on a max pay. Based on your rate I'd say you are being paid by the CWO. The max pay will €188 +€124.80 + €29.80. You can also apply for rent allowance.

Advertisement